It Just Fits!
- With its cone 10 power and the 5.7 cubic foot chamber capacity there will be very few projects the KM 1022 can't handle.
- The size of this kiln makes it convenient for many locations while not compromising firing performance.
- The size of the KM 1022 offers the wide capacity of a large kiln coupled with the easy loading height of a smaller kiln.
- When coupled with an Envirovent 2, this kiln with it's KilnMaster Controller gives precise repeatable firings time after time.
- Lid Lifter is standard on this model.
The KilnMaster Controller
Whether you are doing a simple bisque firing or programming your own 10 segment program, the KilnMaster controller is intuitive and easy to use. We spent a lot of time designing a layout that allows access to all the features efficiently. Even if you have never programmed a kiln before you will feel like an expert in no time at all.
Skutt Kilns should arrive fully assembled.
Packed with the kiln you will find the following items:
- Kiln Stand
- Instructional Video
- Operating Manual
- Stand Feet
- Extra Thermocouple (unless Type S)
- Warranty Card
- Peep Plugs – attached to the kiln stand, enough to fill each peephole on your particular model.