About Our Classes
We have three different class offerings: kids, teens, and adults. Kids classes range from ages 8-13. Teen classes range from 14-17. Classes for adults are for anyone 18 and above.
For adult classes we offer three sections: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Our classes are always taught by experienced professional potters and teachers. All of our instructors have college degrees in art education or ceramics. In addition to their well-rounded educations, our instructors have their artwork featured in shops and galleries around the world!
- 2 hours
- 6 weeks
- Clay, tools, and supplies included
We offer one level of class for teens ages 14 to 17. These classes are similar to the adult classes, and we ask that students rent tools like they would in an adult class.
- 3 hours
- 6 weeks
- Tools rented, 25 lbs of clay and glazes are provided
- No open studio time
- All beginning, intermediate, and advanced classes meet once a week for 6 weeks. Each class is held for 3 hours.
- Outside of the weekly class meeting, students are allowed 3 more hours of open studio time. Please refer to our calendar to find out when open studio time is held.
- Every class includes a 25 lb bag of clay. Glazes will be supplied.
- Tools will be rented. At the end of the 6 weeks you are able to purchase the tools at a discounted rate (25%), or we can refund you.
Open Studio Hours for Students:
- Monday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Tuesday 12:30pm 6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday 12:30-6:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm
- All classes, private lessons, and special events are non-refundable once the course has began. To cancel before a class, private lesson or special event begins, simply contact us within 72 hours from the start date.
- Adult and Teen classes: Tools will be rented out to each student. If tools are not returned or are returned damaged you will be charged to replace the tools. If the student chooses to leave their tools at the studio, we aren't responsible for any potential theft.
- Regardless of class, no production pottery allowed.