- The KM 1227-3" is Skutt's ultimate low fire production kiln. The 10 cubic foot firing chamber makes it very popular with schools, contemporary studios and production bisque companies
- When coupled with an Envirovent 2, this kiln with it's KilnMaster Controller gives precise repeatable firings time after time.
- Lid Lifter and 3" brick are standard on this model.
The KilnMaster Controller
Whether you are doing a simple bisque firing or programming your own 10 segment program, the KilnMaster controller is intuitive and easy to use. We spent a lot of time designing a layout that allows access to all the features efficiently. Even if you have never programmed a kiln before you will feel like an expert in no time at all.
Skutt Kilns should arrive fully assembled.
Packed with the kiln you will find the following items:
- Kiln Stand
- Instructional Video
- Operating Manual
- Stand Feet
- Extra Thermocouple (unless Type S)
- Warranty Card
- Peep Plugs – attached to the kiln stand, enough to fill each peephole on your particular model.